It is important to partner / collaborate with an appropriate PCB supplier for your IMPCB needs. Some of the things to consider are:
- The suppliers experience with manufacturing IMPCB materials.
- A supplier that is educated and has manufactured a variety of different types of IMPCB’s and materials from different suppliers.
- A supplier that has a good relationship with the material suppliers in the space.
- The supplier is willing to work in partnership with you keeping an open mind when it comes to your ultimate needs
- UL – if UL is important to your application, ensure that the supplier has the requisite UL paperwork
- And finally a supplier that has the process controls and disciplines in place.
These are all things that we have put into practice. We have extensive experience manufacturing Single-sided, Double-sided and Multilayer boards with metal cladding or metal core applications including LED, power conversion, solid state relays, automotive and motor drives.
Have a question about how we can help you with your IMPCBs? Contact our IMPCB Expert, Dave Lackey.